Increasing the credit depends on the cloud provider’s support’s response time.
After successfully signing up and increasing your credit limit, it is time to pick the correct instance.
- Go to Deploy
- Select ‘Bare Metal’
- Pick an available location geographically closest to you.
- Choose the 64 bit OS Ubuntu 21.10 x64
- Leave any remaining options as default.
- Add a meaningful ‘Server Hostname & Label’
- You are ready to hit ‘Deploy Now’
- Wait for 5-15 minutes: Get a cup of coffee ☕ until your instance is ready
Once your new instance is displayed as ‘Running,’ there are currently no additional steps required to adjust the machine’s BIOS. The instance works out of the box.
You can get the correct drivers from our guide here under the Ubuntu 21.10 tab.